Co-op members enjoy the following benefits:
- Ownership in a local, community-owned organization dedicated to bringing fresh healthy food to the community
- Participation in the co-op’s Annual Member-Owner Meeting
- Vote to elect board members to oversee your co-op and/or volunteer to serve on a committee • Use your voice and your vote to help shape the co-op’s vision and its policies
- Once the co-op is up and running, other benefits will be announced which may include: * Member-owner specials and discounts * Patronage dividends (cash and/or equity paid to member-owners based on a percentage of the amount of money they spend at the co-op and subject to the establishment of reserves necessary to run and maintain the co-op). * Discounted prices on co-op sponsored classes and events.
- A discount at participating businesses through our Support Local program.